I have corrected you have pointed out ! welldoneyay
Jooyoung
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: okay... this is my poor first writing

Post by Daniel on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:59 am

* This drama is about Cooking, Cooks, and their Love  at La Spera, an Italian restaurant. One of the most important mottos of Chef Choi is “No Women in My Kitchen”, but there seems to be ‘something’ between Chef Choi and ‘number 10-carp’ YooKyung! I would replace 'something' by something else, like... chemistry ? 'Something' seems a bit too faint to me. - Shimen

Nah. Something is better than chemistry. Faint > Definitive in a review. In a review, one should strive to give opinons and judgement. In the case of "something" and "chemistry" however, unless its super super obvious, "something" would add a more interesting mysteriousness to the review.

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimen on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:40 am

Hey Jooyoung!

Good job Very Happy ! I think that's a good and inviting introduction of the drama (because I had never heard of the drama before, but I want to see it now) and besides I enjoyed reading the post too.

Okay, some feedback now : )

* This drama is about Cooking, Cooks, and their Love  at La Spera, an Italian restaurant. One of the most important mottos of Chef Choi is “No Women in My Kitchen”, but there seems to be ‘something’ between Chef Choi and ‘number 10-carp’ YooKyung! I would replace 'something' by something else, like... chemistry Razz ? 'Something' seems a bit too faint to me.

* The New chef of La Spera. He’s just like the chef of ‘Hell’s Kitchen’. Yell, Yell, Yell ! ;_;
He doesn’t allow any compromise about his cook. No Women in my Kitchen !!- is his motto. What happened to him?!
I think 'cook' should be 'cooking' here, if it's about the dishes he cooks, and not the person 'cook'. The sentence 'He doesn't...his cook' sounds weird to me, but I can't tell why, do you mean that he won't let anybody criticize his cooking? And another idea ist hat you could replace 'what happened to him?!' by 'what's wrong with him?!' ( besides you already have a 'what happened to them?!' in the next alinea, and I think it suits that context better).

* In the alinea about Kim San, I would say 'there' instead of 'at there'. And: 'He has his lunches...at la Spera' could be '....La Spera, where he has lunches, and dinners too'.
* To criticize the dishes
* And besides he likes to kid on Yookyung

* (Drama, which cooks delicious love) The drama that cooks delicious love.

Okay, hopefully these feedback and suggestions were helpful Wink.

Administrator
Administrator

View user profile http://backstageblog.creatingforum.com

Back to top Go down

feedback lol

Post by Daniel on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:39 am

just a suggestiin

you should insert more of your own opinon: e.g. It is during this... that I find appealing, the attraction of such...

Daniel
Teammember (Editor)
Teammember (Editor)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

okay... this is my poor first writing

Post by Jooyoung on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:12 am

This writing is .... well, kind of 'practice thing'
so... please tell me what to add or you know.. your suggestions ! What a Face
Attachments
PASTA.doc You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.7 Mb) Downloaded 14 times
Jooyoung
Teammember (Regular)
Teammember (Regular)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down